Bike Safety Tips
- Always wear an approved cycling helmet.
- Inspect your trike before every ride.
- Tighten any parts which may have loosened.
- Use a flag. Trikes are very low to the ground and a flag can increase visibility.
- The tires should be inflated to the pressure indicated on the rim.
- Replace your tires before they wear out.
- Be careful riding in wet weather conditions. Ride slower through corners to avoid skidding.
- Attach reflectors and use front and rear lights while riding at night.